Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The joys of potty training

I haven't posted in awhile because I've been busy potty training. Oh what fun it's been! We're on day 3 with no successful pees, and I'm getting a bit discouraged. But I did make 6 pairs of cloth trainers that I LOVE. Flannel inside, pul outside, a pocket for stuffing. I can put a prefold in them for moderate absorbency, or a microfiber towel for super absorbency! At home we don't stuff them with anything, so she gets soaked as if she was wearing underwear...but we don't have to deal with puddles everywhere, yay! Hopefully I have time soon to post pics, because I really like how they turned out. The only thing I would change is not using velcro for the sides (I have 3 with and 3 without), and maybe adding another half inch or so to the legs. If I make some more I'll adjust the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...