Thursday, October 28, 2010

Halloween fun!

Happy Halloween! It's been awhile, so I wanted to post some fun Halloween creations I've been working on. The skirt above was actually made for Elise last Halloween, but it was way too small. It turned out to be the perfect size for Sam though! I used a couple of twirl skirt patterns from around the web that I'd love to credit, but it's been so long I can't remember them!
Here's the top part of my costume. Picture it with a black shirt and pants :) I hope it's obviously Lady Gaga (from the Bad Romance video). It was the only costume I could think of that didn't need a lot of sewing, and let me be family friendly lol

The best part about Tinkerbell is her shoes! I made these out of fleece and added a little pom pom, using this pattern. I think they cost me $1.25 for the fabric and poms!

Last but not least, a cape to keep Snow White warm! Made with a royal blue velvet and blue floral materials that my Mother in Law found for me at a yard sale a year ago, plus one jeweled button that I purchased for $1.75. I used this easy to follow hooded cloak tutorial :) I think a red material would have been better, and I wish I could have found a red or clear jeweled button...but the object was keeping it cheap! I think it turned out nice, and it'll make a great addition to her dress up collection.

I hope everyone has an awesome Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...