Thursday, February 24, 2011

Last minute birthday gift: Name plaque!


I was having trouble figuring out something to get my 9 year old Niece, who literally has EVERYTHING. I was just going to give her some money so she could spend it on whatever she wanted, but my Sister told me that they're going to be moving soon and she wants to decorate her room. She's doing lilac, periwinkle, and purplish pink colors, and all things mythical. Fairies, sprites, unicorns, and horses (her favorite). I decided to go with a fairy blowing some fairy dust and an elvish looking font, plus some fun little flowers and a butterfly. I was so happy with how it turned out, especially since I started it probably 18 hours before my Niece's party! My Niece and my Sister went nuts over it :) And since it barely cost me $4 in materials (I had a lot of the stuff on hand), I was still able to give her money towards her decorating fund!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...